mock draft picks
1. Kendall Wright WR Baylor - I didnt think he would fall to us but when he did i couldnt pass up on him.
2. Kendall Reyes NT/DT UConn- Phillips likes undersized NT's and Reyes will fit that mold. At 6'4'' 299 he fits that. We have Cody 6'1'' 304 and Harris 6'5'' 305, Mitchell 6'3'' 289. So he is around the weight range that we have. He might even bulk up a few pounds.
3. Amini Sitalou G Midwestern st- After letting Brisel go i felt that we needed some interior line help. Studdard is a free agent, Smith has the left side and is 6-4 310, Shelley smith is a backup. As for Caldwell i want him to be a starter but Sitalou was the BPA on the board who would make the O-line better.
4. Ladarius Green TE La-Laf - I was surprised to see him fall into the 4th. If we was taken i was prepared to take Charles. He will be the replacement for Dreesen.
5. Travis Lewis LB Oklahoma - This one i was looking at OLB/DE type. This guy is 6-1 246 which is similar to Reed who is 6'2'' 250. So he might bulk a bit after the draft and be good depth at the OLB.
I covered our #2 WR void with Wright, I filled our NT with Reyes to replace an aging Cody, I added depth to the middle of our OL with Sitalou, i gave us a replacement for Dreesen with Green and depth for losing Williams.
Texas1054 2007 NFL Weekly Predictions Champion